Avril Lavigne <3

Avril Lavigne <3

Monday, May 5, 2008

sisters are gone :(

my sisters are gone! yeah, both of them.
was so damn lonely and bored since then..
i need someone to talk to me everyday now.. really!
hahaha if not i'll die of boredom one day..
trying to kill the time.. by sleeping yeah...
hahaha! becoming pig sooner or later..
haih~ wad to do.. will find something meaningful to do soon...
hmm, webcam-ed with them last night..
about 11pm-12am something.. over there is 3-4pm..
saw YAYA!(my cutie cousin) damn i miss him so much!!
they said uhm, they went church at sat early morning..
the church's youths were very friendly and are organizing
a welcome party for them. lucky biatches! haha xD
and they went to some places.. went london city..
visited the london eye, chinatown, and some other places..
hmm i wish i was there.. oh yeah.. once i already take my IELTS
im flying over too! cant wait to join the fun they had there..
cant wait to see my YAYA! well, hope they can cope the life there..
eh hey! i want some zara clothes leh.. post back to me.. hahaha xD

0 comments: