Avril Lavigne <3

Avril Lavigne <3

Friday, May 23, 2008

2nd driving lesson

just came back from my driving lesson.. haha..
this time is the second time lah.. the previous time was
the first time.. but before that i already learned 3 hours..
ok lah it doesnt matter. hahaha.. practice my parking,
up hill, and 3 point turn today.. next sat is my pre test!
oh gosh, im so nervous.. im scared that i'll fail my test..
hahah but i think i wont.. i did so well today.. wahahaha
drove in main road today.. around perling... then drove back home!
man, im so proud of myself!! ahahaha *perasan*
oh ya.. and Clark Hatch is employing me!!
wheeeeeeeeee.. happy happy.. can go work out ad..
hahaha well, looking forward to a bikini-licious body...
wooohoo!!! hmm.. i think i will start work very soon..
will have no time to blog then.. hmm.. sad.. hahaha xD
will update when i have the time to yeah!! sorry readers!!
ya right.. as if there're readers reading my blog.. haha whatever.. lol

0 comments: