Avril Lavigne <3

Avril Lavigne <3

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

tuesday : bored

nooo! actually everything's quite fine now.. but last nite someone told me something which made me more 'fan' !! haihz... why recently so many things came crashing down at me... i really cannot take it lah.. i'd rather just be a typical girl, a girl who just do wat she likes.. haihz... why why why...?!! and im really confused.. i dont want to think about anything but.... things are just like that... all these things are flooding my mind right now and i cant really concentrate on whatever i'm doin.. i'm stucked with my school work, and that sucks... T_T today at school everyone was teasing me.. i know they don't mean it lah.. but i hate to be teased even tho i do tease other ppl.. whahhaa.. but hello! i'll shy one when ppl tease me.. and i dont like that... haihz... haihz... haihz... haihz... haihz...

0 comments: