Avril Lavigne <3

Avril Lavigne <3

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

back-to-guitar.

hahaha so-too-over-bored + free, i decided to take out my guitar and learn Avril's songs. man, the guitar has so many dusts! haha, wiped it all already. it's been very long since i last played the guitar. lolx. a bit forgotten the chords already. nvm, i'll regain back my memory. lol.. "all of the memories so close to me just fade away..." - my happy ending. lol!
still finding Avril's When You're Gone piano piece. got the chords. but i want the notes! anyone who has please please please send to me or give me a copy! hehehe will be much appreciated. :) wanna buy Avril's songbook so much.. need to ship from US so it'll be super exp. haih. wanna buy Abbey Dawn from Kohl's also. all about $$$! haih~ "if i was a rich girl, say i have all the money in the world, if i was a wealthy girl..." - gwen s.

0 comments: