Avril Lavigne <3

Avril Lavigne <3

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Clark Hatch CS Grand Opening on 08.08.08

yesterday was Clark Hatch CS Grand Opening Day..
everyone wore formal attire except the mros and instructors..
yesterday was my last day working at the gym also..
feel so bu she de but still have to leave..
coz i have something else to do..
study and take ielts.. apply visa, book flight tix..
arhhh.. seems like not enough time to do?
i hope i can make it in time.. hahas xD
well uhm, the starbucks ppl gave me one mango ice blended for free..
i was like, "really?" hahaha so nice.. but the drink..
ok ok only lah.. i think its a new flavor.. and what pomegranate peach one..
hmmm... wanna go uk soon... hopefully my visa will be approve
by the british embassy.. yay!!
next coming event : Avril Lavigne's concert!
looking forward to it! so excited man...
and michelle just told me that she might get the vip tix!
i pray that she can get it!! we'll have loads of fun surely!!
that will be a very memorable event before i go uk..
hope everything goes smoothly.. pray for me peeps :D
i'll get back to you guys soon! wait for me! :)

0 comments: