Avril Lavigne <3

Avril Lavigne <3

Friday, April 11, 2008

zzz

lol. dont know wad to post leh..
my life for this past few weeks is only c c and c.
lmao!! really ahh.. kinda addicted.. but uhm..
will not go so soon yet again..
coz my sis aka my kaki is going uk..
so im alone. and yeah was hell bored..
so um.. forget about that lah.. hahaha
hmm its been a long time since i last blogged.
lolz~ i've been doing my paces diligently for past weeks..
hahhah cool eh.. first time so hardworking...
yeah babe graduating end of this month or probably earlier!
will go and work temporarily first..
earn money and then go for shopping spree! oh wheee!!
oh yeah.. dajie's coming back nxt week.. and uhm..
my cousin's wedding is just like in 2 weeks' time..
hmm... its going to be very fun... yeahhh
Sally, sry lahh.. lazy to blog about c. haha nth also

0 comments: